Reusing A CaseCruzer (GunCruzer or WineCruzer) CASE
I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED A CASE, CAN I BUY THE INTERIOR ONLY?
All CaseCruzer cases (except for Photo StudioCruzer) may be upgraded if they meet the following conditions:
1. The case must be an original CaseCruzer product or it was purchased directly from CPD Industries.
2. Proof of purchase required. The requestor is the original case owner. Acceptable examples are: a copy of invoice, packing list or your online order number.
3. The new upgraded interior goes into the same size case.
4. Interiors are not "field replaceable". The case must be returned to CaseCruzer for proper installation.
5. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
If you wish to modify your CaseCruzer product please email us your contact information, a brief description of the upgrade, along with your proof of purchase to:
Our Customer Service Department will contact you via email with a quote for the case modification. Please allow up to a week for processing your request.
Photo StudioCruzer Conversion
I ALREADY OWN AN AIRLINE CARRY-ON CASE. WOULD I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE DOOR AND LID PORTION THAT HOLD THE COMPUTER?
All STUDIOCRUZER case models require precise drilling and the installation of mechanical fastener for the proper installation of the plastic door lid insert. This procedure is done before the lid and the base of the case are put together.
For this reason CASECRUZER does not offer upgrade kits for any STUDIOCRUZER cases.